Top Ten Best Practices For Choosing a Technology Site
If you are in the process of evaluating building sites to create or relocate your technology business, or you’re just thinking about a move for the future, our top ten best practices white paper will be an important read for you.
Top Ten Best Practices for Choosing a Technology Site will help answer some of your questions. It will also provide some valuable pointers when considering your business move.
Please complete the short form and we’ll be glad to send you a copy of Top Ten Best Practices for Choosing a Technology Site.
* = Required Field
DTP’s informative white paper, Top Ten Best Practices for Choosing a Technology Site, is a guideline designed to help you make the right business decision for your company’s move. It includes topics such as:
1. Meshing the compatibility of company goals, strategies and objectives.
2. Managing company real estate functions.
3. Establishing move project objectives and timelines.
4. Maximizing benefits, minimizing risks of your new build or relocation.
5. Location screening tasks.
6. Negotiating incentives.
7. And, much more !
The information you provide here is for internal Deison Technology Park use only.
Be assured, your information will be kept secure and never sold.